PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
- • All sales are final.
• No refunds or exchanges.
• A 50% re-stocking fee will be charged to all prohibited persons by the D.O.J. (California Residents only)
• A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged to all persons who are delayed or undetermined after 30 days. (California Residents only)
• Non - refundable deposit on all special orders and Layaways. (California Residents only)
• A storage fee of $5 per day added after the 31 days from the Background Check (DROS)
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers, and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines, and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories, and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures, or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order, we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with an adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- Visible Damage
- 1. Before signing the delivery receipt, inspect your freight for possible damages.
2. When accepting damaged merchandise, place a written notation on the delivery receipt.
3. Always make a list of the following:
a. Specific item(s) damaged, the extent of the damage, and the value of the damaged item(s).
b. The extent of damage to the container. (Use specifics such as, “top left corner”, “crushed and
torn”, “bottom right side dented”, “wet”, etc.
4. Do not accept freight that is damaged beyond repair or is unusable. Note on the delivery receipt
“Damage Refused.” Describe items and the number of pieces being refused.
5. Photograph damaged merchandise and send it to a salesperson. (Optional)
6. Once the proper procedure has been taken, please contact your salesperson and report the damage.
• Concealed Damage
1. When a shipment is delivered with no visible damage but damage is discovered at a later time
(“concealed damage”), the following steps should be taken:
a. Once damage is discovered, leave packaging intact and notify your salesman immediately.
(Must be within 24 hours of delivery via phone and in writing within 15 days) Request that
an inspection is made as soon as possible when the value exceeds $200.
b. Do not attempt to alter contents or packaging until an inspection is made or claim is settled.
c. On the freight bill, record the date and name of the person you contacted. An inspection may
be requested by the carrier before a claim can be filed on the customer’s behalf.
d. Photograph the damages during carrier inspection or only after the inspection has been waived
1. Before signing the delivery receipt, check the shipment for shortages.
2. Examine the delivery receipt for a proper description and piece count.
3. Determine the number of pieces missing for each item.
4. If available, refer to the packing list for possible shipper errors.
5. Notify carrier immediately when a shortage occurs.
6. On the Delivery Receipt, note the description and number of each item that is short.
7. Once the proper procedure has been taken, please contact your salesperson and report the shortage.